The house is aimed at local as well as international guests. For the two restaurants, an Italian and a Japanese sushi restaurant, you also want to win the residents in Opfikon. The interior is the responsibility of the Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. The rooms are dominated by rich colors - a lot of red, white and gold: the hotel flatters with its beauty. Big lights and handles that remind you of cowbells and bank safes with a bit of imagination, or walls with the shape of chocolate bars - allusions to Switzerland as the country of the best chocolate manufacturers and investors.
Another highlight: suites that are based on a specific theme. So the playful guest in the "Poker Face Suite" with a roulette table and poker cards at his expense. For those guests who prefer health and wellbeing, the Serenity Suite offers a soothing atmosphere with its bright design and yoga accessories and scented candles. For fitness lovers, the Workout Suite features a treadmill and a weight bench. The hotel is also worried about the small concerns of the business traveler: According to the "Dirty Laundry" package, the guest can wash his suits and shirts overnight, which are then brought back to the room in a fragrant and well-ironed condition the next morning,
- Architecture: Tec-Architecture Swiss
- Project Development & Total Contractor: Mettler2Invest AG
- the Glattpark is a quarter of the municipality Opfikon on the northern edge of the city of Zurich
- Luxurious 7-storey, 2-storey hotel built in 2015
- 245 rooms / congress hall / 2-3 conference areas / 2 conference rooms
- Rented for the period of 25 years
- Interior design with unique character and special charm
- Effective / Tenant levels: CHF 6,000,000
- Gross yield: 4.34%
- Sales price: On Request
Floor plans and financing data can be viewed after registration on our website under Download PDF.
If you have any further questions or if you would like to visit the property, please do not hesitate to contact us.