At the entrance there is pine wood paneled hallway, from which almost invisible doors lead to the guest room with en-suite bathroom and separate guest toilet.
The spacious living area is separated from the dining room by a fireplace. The exclusive Bulthaupt kitchen with stainless steel fronts and Gaggenau appliances adjoins the dining area.
The large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower/WC) and lots of pine wood invites you to dream.
You could almost forget that you are in a historic building; if it weren't for the Stube, in Rhaeto-Romanic "Stüva", which has been completely preserved.
The apartment has a cellar and a storeroom with bathroom.
- Large living-dining room with fire place
- Exclusive Bulthaupt kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Separate beautifully preserved "Stüva" (parlor room)
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower/toilet)
- Guest room with en-suite bathroom (toilet/bathtub)
- Built-in cupboards
- Dispo space
- Private cellar
- 2 Parking spaces are included in the price
For general use:
- Ski room
- Laundry room with washing machine/tumble dryer
- Sauna, steam bath, shower/toilet